A Great Opportunity for contributors from our website!
Pickhunting welcomes all writers from all backgrounds and experience levels.
We believe in sharing knowledge!
We’d be honored to have you sharing your experiences on a recent project Your work will be rewarded with an honorarium and full credit. (Obviously.)
Whether you just need somewhere to start posting your work and would like to receive feedback, or you are an experienced writer who wants to add their personalities to our resources, expand your portfolio or offer advice, we have a space for you.
Do you have a good idea for an engaging post that fits our blog?
Grab your pen and write for us!
Before getting in touch with your idea, please read this information. It will greatly improve your chances of being accepted
Who Can Submit An Article
YOU CAN! Unless (you are the culprit of plagiarism)
Our aim is to provide readers the articles who love what they do and want to share their experiences and expertise in these topics:
- Animal Rescuers
- Hunting tool users
- Animal lover
- Pet Caregiver
- Bird Lover
- Animal photographer
Our authors range from experienced writers to first-timers. As our process includes editorial oversight, we can be a great place to publish your first piece.
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish
We publish articles written by people who work on the web, for people who work on the web. These include:
- Informative Content — Helping people to get the latest Infos about any animal they want.
- Opinion — Do you have a strong opinion on something you purchased and used related to animal food or hunting? These can make useful talking points.
- Ultimate Guides — Especially on hunting products. Longer articles really digging into a subject. A reference piece that people will return to time and time again.
- Response Post — Helpful post about certain querries related to animal life. These need to focus on practical examples that will be useful to other people, not just a good story.
What Do We Not Publish
We do not publish articles that are an obvious attempt at content marketing. While your experience in your company and with your product is valuable, pieces full of links to your product, or which are a walkthrough of how to use your product, will be rejected. Think about what you have learned, not how you can sell to our readers.
Press releases, listicles, and plagiarism low-quality contents are unlikely to be interesting to us or our readers.
Who Are We Publishing For?
Our Smashing audience is animal lovers, researchers, and hunters.
When you write, assume that your reader is a knowledgeable peer. Writing a beginner article about animals is great (we are all beginners at something), but you can assume a starting point of familiarity with deep research.
Practical advice that comes from real experience, plus well-researched opinion is what we aim for. See the writing and style guide for more tips on how to write for our audience.
Our Writing Policy
Before writing any piece of the article have a look at it. Here’s our writing policy.
Guest Post Guidelines
For outdoor writers, we‘ve an easy guest post policy that beginners can easily apply for. Buck up yourself and compose articles for us!
Follow the guidelines below:
- It should be relevant to the topic
- It should be 100 % original, no copy paste work accepted’
- Formatting should be under H1&H2
- It should have Intro with build quick answer of three lines and some grabbing words at startup
- The intro should be well versed with a quick answer in bold.
- Heading should be Clickbait with bullet points etc
- No need to put images
- You can write your own opinion but it should be well experienced.
- Word count should cover all pieces of information related to the topic
- Word count should be minimum 1500words
- No unnecessary descriptions
- Each paragraph should be clear, focused and well-read
- Clearly end the article by providing the conclusion
- Meta Description should be clickbait
- We have no limit for word count, deliver as much as you can but it should be quality content
- Images with mentioned credit and video links of youtube will be appreciated but not compulsory
If you are interested, contact us on the email email@example.com
Our team head will assign topics with guidelines. Thanks
If you are interested and want to ask something regarding this, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our head of the team will guide you all about writing niche and style.